For more than 30 years, SAMPOL has been one of the leading Spanish groups in the airport sector, with high specialization in:
- Beaconing installations and visual aids on runways
- Electrical, power supply and emergency supply systems
- Electromechanical and communications installations in terminal buildings
- Telecommunication networks and security systems
- Control systems for installation and system integration
The company has executed more than 600 projects in the 47 airports of the Spanish network, as well as in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Palestine, Panama, Colombia, Jamaica…
SAMPOL has also taken part in the railway sector, applying the extensive know-how acquired in other critical infrastructure areas.
In this way, it is possible to develop projects and solutions which are innovative in this sector, but with a guaranteed maturity that comes from experience. Such knowledge originates in undertaking projects with a metropolitan, tramway, and even High-Speed nature, both nationally (Barcelona, Valencia, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife or Murcia) and internationally in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) and Panama (Panama).
57 Airports in 7 different countries
More than 40 years of experience
300 Projects in the last 10 years
International experience with 10 railway organizations
High technological content
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR